- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoon dairy free butter
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp fine brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup water or more
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Then add the dairy free butter to stir well. add the water little by little, while mixing with your clean hands. The dough should be smooth (not too dry and not too sticky).
- Let the dough rest for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough unto 10 balls and flaten them to ½ inch thick.
- Place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 390° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned
- Split in half and fill with veganized salt fish.
You can eat this with the veganized salt fish recipe!